Friday, February 22, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target Part 3

In the never ending Prabal Gurung reviews (post 1 here and post 2 here), I acquired two new finds that I wanted to share! The Flower Post Earrings in multicolor and the Nolita Tote. Both items were online exclusives (no longer in stock online) that I happened to find in stores. They were both in my online basket on launch night, but I passed because I have so many earrings and totes; however, these two pieces have added such great amount of color to my wardrobe that I definitely would not have imagined.

The earrings retail for $14.99 and are nickel free.

The tote retails for $39.99 and is fabulous!

I really enjoyed spicing up my wardrobe with these two pieces, and I love that the Nolita tote has so many different colors, it also inspired my latest manicure.

Short nails are SUPER hard to do manicures on, but I think I nailed the colors of the collection.

Below, is how I styled the tote and earrings this week. The peplum tank I'm wearing is Target, Yoga Pants & jean jacket are Old Navy.
Apparently I'm a selfie in the bathroom kind of girl.

Paired my look with the Kirna Zabete for Target scarf (no longer available).

Blue eyeliner matches my blue earrings!

Did you get the blue earrings or the tote? What do you think -- do you love them as much as I do?

~Rachel Unraveled

No comments:

Post a Comment