Thursday, February 14, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target Part 2

In my post Prabal Gurung for Target Part1, I told you about the items from the PG x t collection I had so far. Well, the rest of my shipment arrived today and I am so excited about what I got!

 The first pair of shoes in the shipment that I tried on, were the Nolita Flats. I was a little worried about how these would fit, because I had tried on the pumps in the same size and they did not fit and the toe part was too tight. Well regardless of that, these puppies fit like a dream! They were silky smooth and super comfortable. I got these in size ten which is my true size (though usually at Target I wear 11s, but most of this collection did not go up to 11). The only thing I don't like about the shoes is the toe cleavage I have, but my friends have the same problem so I don't think it was just me. I love these and for $29.99, the price was right. (These flats were online exclusives are currently unavailable online).



The next thing I tried on was the Wedge Sandal with Ankle strap in black/grey in size 10 (it's really white, not gray).  I wanted these to work so badly, but the part across my toes was just too tight. My little piggy toe protested and said no way, you can't keep these. So these will go back to Target, they are $29.99. (These wedges were online exclusives and currently not available online).

The last order in my collection was the Meet the Parents Cardigan in XL. I completely love this floral print, it's just the right cardigan for me. I didn't have time to style it, but I wanted to try it on to make sure it fit correctly. (This cardigan was an online exclusive and is currently available on Target.com in ALL sizes XS-XL).

So right now, I own 4 pieces from the collection (Blue cardigan, tassel earrings, MtP cardigan & nolita flats) and am holding strong there. My original wishlist was 9 items! There are still a few things on it that I hope to find, but I guess we will see! And of course, if I do purchase anything else, I will post a review!

Until next time...
~Rachel Unraveled

No comments:

Post a Comment