Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ann Taylor Loft Finds/Outfit of the Day

Sometimes I like to pretend that I am already a business professional and try to dress up my every day outfits. Whether I am going to school or eating out with friends, I like to look nice while still feeling trendy. I have found that the casual approach to my so called "business dress" is best found at Ann Taylor Loft.

The model in the shell. Image from loft.com.
I found myself near my local Loft store this week, as I had a $25 off $50 purchase coupon that came in a magazine! The coupon was a great deal and I wanted to take advantage of such a great discount. Everything in the store (and online) is currently 30% off  & free shipping through March 10, 2013 11:59 PM PST.

My styling of the shell, before my sweater.
I picked up a pleated ruffle neck shell in Blackberry Blue. It was originally $34.50, on sale for $20 and with my coupon it was only $10! The shell also comes in the online exclusive colors Wildflower Pink and Cavern Orange. I picked the shell up in XL, it fits true to size and is cinched at the bottom - which normally I don't like, but it isn't tight. I am going to order to the other two colors online seeing as I like this shirt so much.

Upclose view of the necklace from Loft!

I also picked up a really fun necklace (which I am wearing in all pictures) from Loft as well. It is the Long Metallic Petal and Fireball Necklace in gold (online I could only find the online-exclusive silver version). It's a nice necklace that is a flattering length. It was $34.50 and ended up being $14!


My complete outfit, styled with a Prabal Gurung for Target sweater!

Goofing off with a friend at Target, here is the complete outfit. Jeans from Torrid and flip flops from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment