Thursday, March 28, 2013

Last (Saturday) Night - Outfit Of the Day

Last week on Saturday, my grandma called me and asked if I wanted to go out to dinner. I love spending time with my grandma, so of course I said yes. She had a coupon for Red Lobster, and I had never been there before.

I hadn't changed out of my pajamas when she called around 4 pm, so I had to shower and get dressed. I wanted to be casual, yet still look nice -- I guess that is how I normally dress.

I also opted for some blue clothing and nautical jewelry since it was a lobster restaurant after all.

Star fish earrings in my first and second hole - from the beach. Anchor earring in cartilage from Piercing Pagoda, $34.99.

Shirt and sweatshirt, Old Navy. Purse, Lulu Guinness for JCP.

Blue flower bracelet, Francesca's. Other bracelet, American Eagle.

Pink leather cord bracelet & charms, Terry Ivory. Anchor Bracelet, Alex and Ani $38.

I loved how my bracelet and nails looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment